15 Haziran 2009

arsız Lily…

Seviyorum yaramaz Lily Allen ve müstehcen şarkısı Not Fair’i. Klip de pek şeker. Ben videoyu eklemeyi beceremedim. Buyrun buradan tıklatın.


Oh, he treats me with respect, he says he loves me all the time
He calls me fifteen times a day, he likes to make sure that I'm fine

You know I've never met a man who's made me feel quite so secure

He's not like all them other boys, they're all so dumb and immature





There's just one thing that's getting in the way

When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame

I look into your eyes, I want to get to know you


And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over





It's not fair and I think you're really mean

I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean

Oh, you're suppose to care

But you never make me scream, you never make me scream





(devamı size kalmış)